1 / 3

1 / 3


Dipesh photographed our wedding and the results were bright, airy, and nostalgic just like we'd hope they'd be. He's quick with communication and great with interacting with guests, putting everyone at ease! Def would recommend for your event or proposal!

Rani SHah

1 / 3


Dipesh truly nailed it when it came to capturing all the moments of my wedding, including the ones leading up to the big day! His way of doing photography is very unique – he managed to catch the personal and intimate details, while giving everything a modern and stylish vibe. Super happy with how everything turned out!

Pooja Patel

1 / 3


Wow, I am at a loss for words. The pictures look absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for all of the time that you dedicated towards making these pictures. Thanks for everything :-)

Vidhi THakkar

Chicago, Seattle, Atlanta, & Beyond

We may be stationed in Chicago, but our services have no bounds! We offer specialty rates for Seattle and Atlanta as well as any destination weddings!

My belief is that every person should be framed in the moments they’ve felt the most loved and cared for.

About Us

I'm Dipesh! I've been holding a camera since I was able to stand and took this professionally in 2017! I started with dance and stage photography after college. I now capture all sorts of events but primarily weddings! Since venturing on my own, I have worked in the wedding industry for a little over 8 years capturing countless stories and hope to capture yours too!

What makes you different?
Not only familiarity with the culture, but not being a cookie cutter coming in and directing your wedding day or posing you in weird ways. I'm here to tell your story as it unfolds. I strive to make you comfortable so your pictures show the true feeling from that day and moment.
What is your style?
I best describe it as photo journalistic way of capturing with timeless editing. I love using my lighting to create a dramatic and cinematic look when possible, especially for evening events!
How long does it take to receive the final photos?
I deliver in the order of scheduled events. My typical time frame is 16-20 weeks after your event. Life does happen and I will let you know if more time is needed because your memories deserve the fullest attention.
Favorite Go To Food After A Shoot?
Classic answer is always Taco Bell. If it's a really long day I'll definitely be getting a Banana Split or an ice cold beer

Trust the Process

I. We Connect

You are unique. Your story is unique. I want to hear all about it! On your wedding day, your photographer is one of the people you'll be spending most of your time with. We want to make sure you like us and we like you! Being a good fit for each other is huge!

II. You Book

Once you realize you have found your photographer, we move ahead and book! We do a little happy dance and you knock one thing off your to do list. We have amazing contacts with other vendors and are more than happy to assist in any way!

III. We Deliver Memories.

We stay in contact with you and have meetings leading up to your day! We'll be with you and your family and capture all those moments between the moments that you can't be there for. Taking the picture is 20% of the job, the other 80% happens after it's all said and done. Dipesh edits everything in house and likes to know what he's delivering, so each image you get, is edited by him!

Follow me on Instagram